COVID 19 UPDATE
WE REMAIN OPEN AND ARE CORONA VIRUS READY
As a service company that works in the homes of our customers, we are taking the risk from Corona Virus very seriously.
We are strictly following government guidelines regarding Corona Virus. Your health and safety and that of our team is paramount and we have implemented a number of steps to minimise risk as much as possible.
When attending your property, we will:
- Wear a recommended face covering at all times
- Stand back 2 metres from your door on arrival
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m at all times
- Regularly use hand sanitiser before, during and after our work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant before beginning work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant after completing work
- We will aim for contactless payment & invoicing where possible
- Refrain from using shared surfaces like phones and will avoid touching your credit or EFTPOS card during payment
We kindly ask that you:
- Declare when making your booking if either yourself or anyone in the household is unwell or is suspected/confirmed to have Corona Virus
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m at all times between our staff, yourself and other occupants of your home including children during the time we are present
- Also wear a face covering when we enter your home and are in the same vicinity of our staff
- Ideally, minimise the time spent being in the same room as our staff while they are working
- Regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitiser during our visit
Fix-It Right Plumbing remains open for emergency and urgent maintenance plumbing works. We continue to be committed to delivering a high quality and safe service to our customers and thank you for your cooperation.
We are a COVID safe workplace, we are prepared and have a COVID Safe Plan to ensure we stay ahead of this virus.
Keep updated on the latest news and recommendations regarding the Coronavirus at https://www.health.gov.au/
What can our Gold Coast plumber help you with?
Get your blocked drain cleared fast
Need hot water now? We can help
Fix your dripping tap for good
Can you smell gas? Safety is No.1
Stop damage to your home
We find hidden water leaks
Why choosing the right plumber is so important
What every Gold Coast homeowner needs to know about their plumbing
No toilet paper, No Problem 2020 in a Nutshell Well, the last 6 months in Australia, particularly Melbourne, had us bear witness to things we just simply never could have imagined. Corona Virus or COVID-19 can be held accountable for this. COVID-19 has undoubtedly brought the world to its knees and has left us with […]Learn More
Why water jet machines are the best way to clear your drain The plumbing industry has come a long way in the past 10 years and drain technology has been leading the pack in terms of new tools and devices to help clear drains and also keep them cleared once the drain is open. In […]Learn More
Learn the best way to turn your water off in an emergency This quick and easy guild will tell you how to turn your water off no matter what type of building your in So you suspect you have a water leak in your home? You may have a really high water bill, some signs […]Learn More
Got A burst water pipe? Almost everyone who lives in a home with toilets, showers and taps is going to have to deal with a burst water pipe at some stage of their life. So what to you do if this type of plumbing disaster happens to you? Below I will explain the things you […]Learn More
[google-reviews-pro place_name='Fix-It Right Plumbing' place_id=ChIJBerMWeEM1moR522YLK3gZAo auto_load=true rating_snippet=true sort=1 min_filter=5 view_mode=badge_left slider_speed=6 slider_count=3 open_link=true]