COVID 19 UPDATE
WE REMAIN OPEN AND ARE CORONA VIRUS READY
As a service company that works in the homes of our customers, we are taking the risk from Corona Virus very seriously.
We are strictly following government guidelines regarding Corona Virus. Your health and safety and that of our team is paramount and we have implemented a number of steps to minimise risk as much as possible.
When attending your property, we will:
- Wear a recommended face covering at all times
- Stand back 2 metres from your door on arrival
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m at all times
- Regularly use hand sanitiser before, during and after our work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant before beginning work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant after completing work
- We will aim for contactless payment & invoicing where possible
- Refrain from using shared surfaces like phones and will avoid touching your credit or EFTPOS card during payment
We kindly ask that you:
- Declare when making your booking if either yourself or anyone in the household is unwell or is suspected/confirmed to have Corona Virus
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m at all times between our staff, yourself and other occupants of your home including children during the time we are present
- Also wear a face covering when we enter your home and are in the same vicinity of our staff
- Ideally, minimise the time spent being in the same room as our staff while they are working
- Regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitiser during our visit
Fix-It Right Plumbing remains open for emergency and urgent maintenance plumbing works. We continue to be committed to delivering a high quality and safe service to our customers and thank you for your cooperation.
We are a COVID safe workplace, we are prepared and have a COVID Safe Plan to ensure we stay ahead of this virus.
Keep updated on the latest news and recommendations regarding the Coronavirus at https://www.health.gov.au/
What can our plumber help you with?
Get your blocked drain cleared fast
Need hot water now? We can help
Stop damage to your home
We find hidden water leaks
Fix your dripping tap for good
Can you smell gas? Safety is No.1
Wondering if we can help you?
We have plumbers all over Melbourne and can service a large range of areas including Portsea, Geelong, Mornington, Flinders, Dandenong, Cranbourne and beyond all from our centrally based office in Carrum Downs. If you live in the Geelong, greater Melbourne area or the Mornington Peninsula we can help.
If you live closer to the city we also have you covered. We also service the local areas around Melbourne such as Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond, Prahran, Brunswick, Hawthorn and St Kilda just to name a few.
Why choosing the right plumber is so important
2 Insight Circuit
Carrum Downs 3201
1300 664 932