COVID 19 UPDATE
WE REMAIN OPEN AND ARE CORONA VIRUS READY
As a service company that works in the homes of our customers, we are taking the risk from Corona Virus very seriously.
We are strictly following government guidelines regarding Corona Virus. Your health and safety and that of our team is paramount and we have implemented a number of steps to minimise risk as much as possible.
When attending your property, we will:
- Wear a recommended face covering at all times
- Stand back 2 metres from your door on arrival
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m at all times
- Regularly use hand sanitiser before, during and after our work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant before beginning work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant after completing work
- We will aim for contactless payment & invoicing where possible
- Refrain from using shared surfaces like phones and will avoid touching your credit or EFTPOS card during payment
We kindly ask that you:
- Declare when making your booking if either yourself or anyone in the household is unwell or is suspected/confirmed to have Corona Virus
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m at all times between our staff, yourself and other occupants of your home including children during the time we are present
- Also wear a face covering when we enter your home and are in the same vicinity of our staff
- Ideally, minimise the time spent being in the same room as our staff while they are working
- Regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitiser during our visit
Fix-It Right Plumbing remains open for emergency and urgent maintenance plumbing works. We continue to be committed to delivering a high quality and safe service to our customers and thank you for your cooperation.
We are a COVID safe workplace, we are prepared and have a COVID Safe Plan to ensure we stay ahead of this virus.
Keep updated on the latest news and recommendations regarding the Coronavirus at https://www.health.gov.au/
What can our Gold Coast plumber help you with?
Get your blocked drain cleared fast
Need hot water now? We can help
Fix your dripping tap for good
Can you smell gas? Safety is No.1
Stop damage to your home
We find hidden water leaks
Why choosing the right plumber is so important
What every Gold Coast homeowner needs to know about their plumbing
So you like a clean bum after using the toilet? and toilet paper just isn’t cutting it? you’ll be pleased to know you are not alone and that there are options for you to stay fresh throughout the day. However, ignore these simple tips and you’ll be calling the plumber sooner than you’d hoped. So […]Learn More
First of all don’t panic – Finding out you have a burst water pipe can be scary and it can cause a lot of damage to your home if left untreated, however there are things you can do which will help the situation and one of those is not to panic Turn the water off if […]Learn More
Open all doors and windows to ventilate the room – The first thing you should do is open and window or door you can to get some fresh air inside. Find the nearest door to you and do it straight away. This will lessen the concentration of gas in the air and make it easier to breath […]Learn More
Your kitchen sink is slow to drain – You have been noticing for a while now that after doing the dishes or running the dishwasher, your sink is very slow to drain. Sinks can be one of the first places you will see signs of a blocked drain as they are frequently attached to the […]Learn More
[google-reviews-pro place_name='Fix-It Right Plumbing' place_id=ChIJBerMWeEM1moR522YLK3gZAo auto_load=true rating_snippet=true sort=1 min_filter=5 view_mode=badge_left slider_speed=6 slider_count=3 open_link=true]