Are You Ready For A New Career?
Are you a qualified plumber looking for your next opportunity? Are you looking to further your career and are sick of the day to day grind of your current job? Do you wish everyday was different and that someone would challenge you to be the best you can be?
Every day Fix It right Plumbing is contacted by homeowners who have plumbing disasters. They are stressed out. Sometimes the issue they have has caused a lot of damage to their home and in some cases they have had to move out adding even more stress. Our customer call us for all sorts of different problems
- Dripping taps
- Blocked drains
- Hot water issues
- Toilet Leaks
- Burst water pipes
- Gas leaks and much more
Not only is our customer dealing with a plumbing disaster, they then have a huge job of sifting through all the plumbing companies, making phone calls, organising appointments, getting no replies from dodgy tradies and they also have the added worry of being taken for a ride by a rogue plumber out to rip them off.
So you can imagine the job we have of not only being a good plumber and fixing the problem the way a problem should be fixed, we also have a duty of care to our customer to guide them through the process ensuring they feel as relaxed and reassured as humanly possible.
Thats our job in a nut shell. To work at Fix It Right you need to have a passion not only for doing the job right but also for looking after our customers too, because they need our help.
Do you have what it takes to take care of a plumbing disaster in someones home? Can you ensure the problem stays fixed long after you've gone?
What you'll be doing on a daily basis
What You'll Get From Us
We believe that in order for you to succeed and serve our customers you need to have the very best of support to help you along they way. You'll get to use things like:
- Our plumbing service truck, which has every fitting, part, tool you'll ever need while running service calls. Gone of the days of running back and forth to suppliers. You'll be able to service more customers in less time because there's no unnecessary trips or waiting around for parts. You'll have everything you need right there with you.
- Our job tracking and invoicing software right from your phone. Being professional is all about having the right knowledge and support at your finger tips. You can check your job status, check the full job details including phone numbers and address of your next job and see what's on for the week right from our phone app. Arriving onsite with all the information about the job ensures your in full control.
- Your own personal branded uniform. Nothing says I'm part of the team quite like your own uniform. When you turn up in your own company uniform it sets you apart from all of the other plumbers out there who just don't care about their appearance. First impressions count
What We Need From You
We can't do it without the right team on board. The best plumber for the job will have:
- A positive attitude and willingness to try new things. It takes courage to put yourself out there to learn and grow. Its how we can become the best plumbing company in Melbourne. Its also how we find the best ways to serve our customers.
- Integrity. Our customers place their trust in us and you when you enter their home. Its our job to put their mind at ease and to make them feel comfortable. Creating a sense of trust is vital for us to do that.
- Attention to detail. Its all about the small things because its the small things that set us apart from everyone else out there. The best way we can put our customers mind at ease and to ensure there problem stays fixed long after we've left is to ensure we are thorough. Our customers notice the small things you do, from closing doors behind you, wearing shoe covers into their home to sweeping up after your finished working.
- Strong plumbing knowledge and hand skills. A professional plumber must be able to complete the job with the right knowledge and experience to ensure the plumbing issue will stay fixed. Having strong hand skills and working knowledge of plumbing systems and regulations is important in ensuring we can deliver on our the promise we make to our customers.
We are firm believers that with a dedicated and empowered team we can build Fix It Right Plumbing into the best plumbing company in Melbourne. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of we'd like to hear from you. If you have been in the plumbing field for a while and feel like you need a change Fix It Right Plumbing has great rewards for those plumbers who really want to make a difference.