COVID 19 UPDATE
WE REMAIN OPEN AND ARE CORONA VIRUS READY
As a service company that works in the homes of our customers, we are taking the risk from Corona Virus very seriously.
We are strictly following government guidelines regarding Corona Virus. Your health and safety and that of our team is paramount and we have implemented a number of steps to minimise risk as much as possible.
When attending your property, we will:
- Wear a recommended face covering at all times
- Stand back 2 metres from your door on arrival
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m at all times
- Regularly use hand sanitiser before, during and after our work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant before beginning work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant after completing work
- We will aim for contactless payment & invoicing where possible
- Refrain from using shared surfaces like phones and will avoid touching your credit or EFTPOS card during payment
We kindly ask that you:
- Declare when making your booking if either yourself or anyone in the household is unwell or is suspected/confirmed to have Corona Virus
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m at all times between our staff, yourself and other occupants of your home including children during the time we are present
- Also wear a face covering when we enter your home and are in the same vicinity of our staff
- Ideally, minimise the time spent being in the same room as our staff while they are working
- Regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitiser during our visit
Fix-It Right Plumbing remains open for emergency and urgent maintenance plumbing works. We continue to be committed to delivering a high quality and safe service to our customers and thank you for your cooperation.
We are a COVID safe workplace, we are prepared and have a COVID Safe Plan to ensure we stay ahead of this virus.
Keep updated on the latest news and recommendations regarding the Coronavirus at https://www.health.gov.au/
Join the movement & become a true professional
To make plumbers great again
Lets prove them wrong!
We are here to build trust with our customers by finding and fixing all of their plumbing problems
We are a dedicated and growing team of professionals aiming to raise the standard within the plumbing industry. We are an established group who have been finding and fixing domestic plumbing problems since 2007.
We are an innovative and forward-thinking team always looking to improve.
We invest in our people and give regular opportunities to support our team via our dedicated Fix-it Right Plumbing Mentoring Program.
We pride ourselves on:
We need positive, energetic and motivated people who are qualified and experienced maintenance plumbers to join the cause and serve our customers.
We run a flat rate system where we provide fixed pricing for all of our work. Our process begins with review of the initial plumbing problem, introducing and completing a whole-home plumbing check-over, presenting all of the options, completion of the work to the highest of standards, invoicing and then collecting payment.
You will be attending to domestic maintenance plumbing problems including:
Skills you will need
Benefits & Perks of the Fix-It Right Family
Are you ready to take the next steps?