COVID 19 UPDATE
WE REMAIN OPEN AND ARE CORONA VIRUS READY
As a service company that works in the homes of our customers, we are taking the risk from Corona Virus very seriously.
We are strictly following government guidelines regarding Corona Virus. Your health and safety and that of our team is paramount and we have implemented a number of steps to minimise risk as much as possible.
When attending your property, we will:
- Wear a recommended face covering at all times
- Stand back 2 metres from your door on arrival
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m at all times
- Regularly use hand sanitiser before, during and after our work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant before beginning work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant after completing work
- We will aim for contactless payment & invoicing where possible
- Refrain from using shared surfaces like phones and will avoid touching your credit or EFTPOS card during payment
We kindly ask that you:
- Declare when making your booking if either yourself or anyone in the household is unwell or is suspected/confirmed to have Corona Virus
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m at all times between our staff, yourself and other occupants of your home including children during the time we are present
- Also wear a face covering when we enter your home and are in the same vicinity of our staff
- Ideally, minimise the time spent being in the same room as our staff while they are working
- Regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitiser during our visit
Fix-It Right Plumbing remains open for emergency and urgent maintenance plumbing works. We continue to be committed to delivering a high quality and safe service to our customers and thank you for your cooperation.
We are a COVID safe workplace, we are prepared and have a COVID Safe Plan to ensure we stay ahead of this virus.
Keep updated on the latest news and recommendations regarding the Coronavirus at https://www.health.gov.au/
What can our Gold Coast plumber help you with?
Get your blocked drain cleared fast
Need hot water now? We can help
Fix your dripping tap for good
Can you smell gas? Safety is No.1
Stop damage to your home
We find hidden water leaks
Why choosing the right plumber is so important
What every Gold Coast homeowner needs to know about their plumbing
When your hot water system stops working it can be a real disaster. Not only do you have the inconvenience of having cold showers but the cost of repairs can be hefty depending on whats wrong. There are however things you can do to get the most out of your current hot water system and […]Learn More
Can your hot water system actually be too hot? Does it really matter that much? Hot water inside the home is a necessary part of every day life. We use it from cleaning the dishes to showering the dog. So its important that this is done safely. Water that is hotter than 60 degrees is […]Learn More
Many of us are concerned about the rising cost of gas and electricity and with hot water making up approx 1/3 of your energy bill why not keep it as low as possible. We have put together 3 easy steps that anyone can do at home to keep your hot water energy bill as low […]Learn More
Blocked drains can be a real emergency especially if your whole house gets blocked up and you cant use the toilet or shower so here’s 5 things you can do right now to prevent a blocked drain. Did you know that some household blockages can actually be prevented and there things you can do your […]Learn More
So you have a blocked drain. Your stressed and your not sure what to do. In fact your pulling your hair out right now. Well, we understand having a blocked drain can be stressful but don’t worry, follow these steps and you’ll be well on your way to getting your home back to normal Stop […]Learn More
[google-reviews-pro place_name='Fix-It Right Plumbing' place_id=ChIJBerMWeEM1moR522YLK3gZAo auto_load=true rating_snippet=true sort=1 min_filter=5 view_mode=badge_left slider_speed=6 slider_count=3 open_link=true]